Friday, March 24, 2006

New View

Got stuck in the dining room yesterday as our old dingy carpet was ripped out of the bedrooms and office, and replaced with a blanket of snowhare (fancy name for speckly-beige). Managed to set up the laptop on the table and download this new "look." You like? I'm not sure. Looks a little too much like I'm still trying to write sweeping literary masterpieces, as I mentioned in my March 21st post.

Anyhoo, I'm still tweaking it. Learning lots of HTML in the process (I feel so smaht :-) Should really get my brother Mikey (Navarro) on this. My baby brother's a graphic animator for movies and TV, and my kids' hero (SpyKids, anyone?) And the guy owns his own rendering company, RenderRocket.

Maybe if I left this stuff to the experts, I'd actually get some writing done...

2 comments:

owlhaven said...

Wow-- very cool look! It was the first thing I thought when I got to your page...

Mary, mom to many

Anonymous said...

it's soo beachy, so it's you!