Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You must have a sense of humor ...

to view this video.

So last week, College Boy came home for the weekend and made me watch a ton of silly videos produced by Julian Smith. I don't know about you, but I DON'T HAVE TIME to watch a bunch of online videos! But my kiddo was home and I was tired so I plunked myself down ... and laughed. so. hard. The guy is really, really, really ridiculous. And funny.

So College Boy is back at BIOLA and he posted this video on my Facebook wall. It's Julian's family doing a parody of his I'm Reading A Book video (a favorite among writers). If you haven't seen any of Justin's stuff, this one might not have as big an impact because there are all kinds of hidden nods to his other videos.

Then again, if you're a lousy cook like I am, you'll get something out of it. This video is basically my life ... hahaha.

p.s. Doesn't Julian's mother look young? Kind of like College Boy's mama, LOL

No comments: