Wednesday, December 29, 2010

snow ...

Heading back to California today, but before we do, the girls are out sledding. Sort of a last hurrah in the snow before we get back to the sandy beach. It's been between 6 and 20 degrees here in PA almost our whole trip, so I'm looking forward to a little warmth. I heard it's been raining most of the time we've been gone, but it's got to be above 20 degrees back home...am I right??!

I'll post a photo or some video lateer. We've been catching a stray signal the whole time we've been in this small town in PA, so thanks to whoever's been providing that :) Hopefully it'll still be available after the sledding fun.

Here's to a beachy week, my friends ~ wherever you are (and a Happy New Year too!)

1 comment:

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Hi Julie,

Just thought I let you know about my Coastal Blog Posts 2010 Linkup. Would love it if you shared a coastal post!