Thursday, April 08, 2010

spring break at the beach

So busy writing and traveling these days that I sort of forgot spring break started this week. Tons to do, and yet the weather has been warm and the kids are home, so we've taken advantage of the extra minutes away from school (and work for me). I posted one of these pics on my Facebook page yesterday from my visit to a friend-of-a-friend's beach pad in Carpinteria. Oh!...to move there forever. I think heaven'll have a view like this, don't you? :) Seriously, the photos just don't do justice to this quintessential beach cottage!

Ah, well. Couple of things for you today ~

SuperMom is giving away a copy of Sweet Waters via her blog, What You Reading Now? Stop by, peruse her blog, and leave a comment, and you might win a copy to read on the beach/lake/cruise/etc. this summer :)

Also, thanks to those who've sent their beach photos. I've got room for more, so keep 'em coming! Make sure to send me the link to your blog or website too so I can post that along with your photo. The first submission goes up this Friday.

In the meantime, have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are!

1 comment:

Diane Marie Shaw said...

What a beautiful beach cottage. It would be wonderful to be on a beach right now. We had snow in Colorado Springs yesterday morning, it melted off by afternoon.