Friday, April 09, 2010

Caron's Beach Photo

Meet fellow beachcomber Caron, a Twitter friend and the author of the warm and happy Everything Coastal blog. She recently moved from the Pacific northwest to the Bay area of California and runs an online shop called Caron's Beach House with to-die-for coastal decor. Caron sent me this photo from a recent weekend visit to Stinson Beach, just north of San Francisco.

"I always think that kids are so wonderful to watch at the beach," she said, "No fear of the wave, the cold or the wet sand."

I totally agree, Caron. Thanks for sharing your photo with us!

1 comment:

Everything Coastal said...

Julie - what a sweetheart to write about me! I am totally honored - will post for you on my Caron's Beach House fan page. http://www.facebook.com/CaronsBeachHouse