Thursday, April 15, 2010

Seeing the light ...

Maya over at Completely Coastal sent me this photo of Castle Hill Lighthouse in Newport, Rhode Island. Beautiful! I've had a book in me about a lighthouse, so maybe this is a sign :-)

It looks like sunset to me, but could it be daybreak? Maybe Maya will pop in later and let us know.

Also wanted to announce that the winner of the 'small-talk' sign from juliesbeachshop.com is ... LAURA LANG. Congrats, Laura! Thanks to all who signed up for my occasional newsletter. Watch for fun exclusives in your inbox soon!

And have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are :)

4 comments:

Dan Navarro said...

I wish I was there. from D's girl

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

It's sunset!! My favorite time of day..., well late afternoon to sunset. Thanks so much Julie!!!!

Carole said...

It's a sure bet that I will pick up a book if it has a lighthouse on the cover, so you starting writing that book, Julie!

Julie Carobini said...

Thanks for the extra push, Carole. I'll get on it! :-)