Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday, my friends! Saturday was a rainy California day but that didn't stop 30 or so teens from converging on the Carobini homestead to celebrate Teen Son's 17th birthday (hold the press...I have a 17 year old son? How can this be??? Breathe, breathe).

So anyway, would the teen who left the grocery cart in my patio please come and get it? Lol... Seriously, the kids were fabulous--lots of fun to have around ;)

Also, I got a peek at my book cover for SWEET WATERS on Friday and it's AMAZING! I'm IN LOVE with it and can't wait to show it off to you. I should get the go ahead on that from B&H Publishing Group by late next week, but I'll send it out to my newsletter subscribers first! So if you've never signed up, you can do so either on my website or over in that box on the sidebar to your right. I'm cookin' up a new contest too, and the info will be in there as well.

Back to writing this morning. Have a beachy day, wherever you are!

2 comments:

Ronel said...

I can't wait to see the new cover!!

Anonymous said...

New cover? Yippee! I look forward to seeing it.

Glad you survived the party! We just (I mean just) got back from Disneyland and I could go the rest of my life without seeing people again. So a house full wouldn't be my idea of fun right now.