Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Skype, anyone?

Anyone watch The Bachelor this season? Me neither. But I did watch the proposal, and all I can say is, "Get a haircut, Ben!" Oy! I tell my son this all the time and just because he's in college and an adult, he thinks he doesn't have to listen to me. Well. All I want to say is that if he ever chooses to go on The Bachelor, he'll be thanking me for correcting his grooming habits now ... before all of America witnesses his inability to dial up the barber.

Aha, actually, my son, Matt (love you, kid!), listens to me about other things, so I can't complain. And he cooks when he's home from school, so I guess I can deal with the hair. Choose your battles and all of that :-) Besides, next year I'll be too busy. A second kiddo will be heading off to college, which means I'll have TWO kids to nag long distance.

Am I right?

1 comment:

Carrie Padgett said...

I haven't been a Bachelor fan, but I did watch off and on this season because my daughter's friend was on this season (she was gone at the end of the first episode but I'd occasionally tune in to see who was still there).
All I can say is, I kept thinking "He needs a haircut."
And I am disillusioned once again by who he chose. I'm done. Again.