Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanks for the recipes (sing it!)

I've said it before but I'm a bit of a reluctant cook. Still need to find time to make some of the recipes sent my way ~ thank you all (and keep them coming)!

Tonight it's Never Ending Night with local churches (food & fun with 200 kids, running from 5:30 pm until 6:30 am), and I'm one of the drivers. I know. What was I thinking? Fortunately I'm splitting the night with the hubs, so I'll actually get some sleep ...

Tomorrow's a full day that includes a wedding shower and an out of town soccer game. Yet another day to avoid cooking (score!).

But stay tuned! I hope to have some oh-so-delicioso recipes to share with you soon. In the meantime, in honor of the rain that's coming down here at the beach, here's a link to a recipe for Tortellini Soup via Sherry Kyle's blog.

Have a beachy weekend, my friends ~ wherever you are :)

No comments: