Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beach ready

Here's a pic of authors Jamie Carie, Patti Hill, and moi after our publisher, B&H, bestowed personalized beach bags on us last year. I LOVE my bag! It's got the title of my last book, Sweet Waters, on it, so I used it all year to hold goodies for book signings. Now that summer's almost here for me (couple days of school and one high school graduation to go!), I'm planning on keeping that baby stocked with sunscreen, water, a towel, and the latest issue of Coastal Living, so I can head to beach at the first crack of sunlight.

How about you? Are you ready to head to the beach, lake, swimming hole, etc. this summer? And what will you have in your bag? (Would it be shameless promotion to suggest my newest book, A Shore Thing? ~ bu dum bump)

Have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are :-)

No comments: