Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Writing with the fishies

I started this post DAYS ago, but mi familia has needed me extra lately, it seems. Preteen girl had a "Country Report" due today (A shout out to Rel of Relz Reviews who lives in Australia, my daughter's assigned country :). Another daughter has a wacky schedule, so I've been taxiing her a lot. And I've also been getting ready to head up to the Mt. Hermon Christian Writer's Conference tomorrow, a beautiful spot among the redwoods!

Excited about the conference, not only because I'll have the chance to hang with crazy writer-people like myself, but I also need a break from the chaos (read: worries, messy house, etc.). Seriously, I've begun to feel like those confused, crowded and manic fishies in the picture.

And although Mt. Hermon is on a mountaintop in Northern California, it's only a short drive to Santa Cruz beaches ... woot! Have a beachy weekend, my friends ~ wherever you are :) I'll post "celebrity sightings" as I can.

1 comment:

Diane Marie Shaw said...

Have a wonderful time, be refreshed and inspired.