Monday, November 12, 2007

It's in the air...

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program for a bit of swooning. Have y'all heard about the guy from NY who fell for a gal he saw on a subway train in NY...lost sight of her...then started a website to find her? He did. Find her that is, and to prove it, they went on GMA together (If I'd written their story, I probably would have given them a more romantic place to rendezvous, but that's just me.)

Anyway, wish I'd thought of it, but something tells me they'll write their own book. ..

http://www.nygirlofmydreams.com/

video of GMA interview of nygirlofmydreams guy & gal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow GMA that's a lot of pressure to stay together, I think I saw a movie like that once, blast the fact that Utah doesn't have a subway

Dionna said...

Had not heard about that! Wow. Crazy! :)