Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The room's spinning...

For those of you who scoffed and/or warned me to avoid my new spinning class at. all. costs. Well. I made it through day one. And I'm still walking today. So, um, there.

Did I mention that it's a college class and the first day is always orientation? Hm. Yeah, well, we spun for about 15 minutes. So there you go. (Quit snickering)

***********************************************************************************
Before I turn out the lights on this windy and warm California day, I'd like to give a shout out and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad. Love you, Pops!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did your instructor take you through a few 'stand and sit' rounds? Those are great...and by "great", I mean excruciatingly painful! The instructor I had used to say things like, "And now you're pedaling up the mountain--pedal through the pain!" Very inspiring...needless to say, I quit after 3 or 4 classes! I'm a big weenie when it comes to pain though! :) I'll pray you have better luck!

Julie Carobini said...

Virginia--Yeah, the first few seconds of standing were like, "Hey, this ain't so bad." About 20 seconds lt was like, "I'm DONE." LOL

Going back for more abuse today...