Tuesday, December 26, 2006

dolphins and me

Merry, merry, everyone! Hit the beach yesterday for some wave watching with my Hub and Teen Son. The girls were with friends on beach cruisers. The weather around here hit 77 degrees, giving us quite the warm Christmas Day--always a switch for my Pennsylvania-born husband.

So we're sitting in the sand, admiring my shiny new "booksigning" ring--a golden dolphin jumping through a diamond hoop (a gift from my hub!)--when a pod of real, live dolphins swims by. Can it get any better than this?

Wherever you are this week, have a great one!

3 comments:

Vintage Wine said...

That sounds fantastic!

I love living by the sea (even though it means really cold winds during the wintermonths) :-)

Hope your week will be great!

Damselfly said...

Wow, sounds like a sign!

Vintage Wine said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year!