Thursday, September 07, 2006

write stuff

Unlike other author blogs, I don't regularly post fiction writer helps. That would be kind of like the blind leading the blind (forgive the cliche and possible violation of politically correct standards). That said, a lot of writers stop by here (thanks for that, btw), so I thought I'd give a shout out to a super site for yet-to-be-published novelists. Randy Ingermanson, physicist-turned-writer (you know, because the pay's just so much better :-), has a site you should check out: Advanced Fiction Writing.

Tell 'em I sent you.

tags: ,

1 comment:

Blond Girl said...

Wow! I just read your profile. (I found you from a link at Geekwif's). I haven't even gotten to a post yet. Instead, I saw that BHP is publishing your novel. That is so cool! I graduated from BHP in 1991 and I worked as an assistant publicist for two years while I was there, under Jeanne Mikkleson. I would have stayed there if I could have, but it was a school study program, so I had to leave when I graduated. I loved that job - especially working with the authors. Is Jeanne still the publicist? Man, it is hard to get in there... Kudos to YOU!


Congratuations.

Now I have to start actually reading some blog entries, huh? :-)