Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ABCs of Me--I got tagged!

Jamie tagged me with this meme. Hey, thanks a lot, girlfriend.

Accent: Not unless I'm lapsing into my sorry high school Spanish. Hola! Que tal! Como se llama dice?
Best personality trait: Hubby says I'm "witty." (Oh brother.)
Chore I hate: Cleaning toilets!
Dad's name: Dan
Essential make-up/skin care products: Eyeliner. (I agree with Jamie on this one!)
Favorite perfume/cologne: sea air
Gold or silver?: Yeah right--it's diamonds, baby, all the way.
Hometown: I'm FROM Eagle Rock, CA. Isn't that a cute name?
Interesting fact: I used to be a ghost writer
Job title: Author (sounds kinda snotty though)
Kids: Three.
Living arrangements: Too close for comfort, hahaha...(jk kids!)
Mom's birthplace: Los Angeles
Number of apples eaten in the last week: Does apple pie count?
Overnight hospital stays: Too many to mention (although some were for giving birth and that's a good thing...)
Phobias: Public speaking. SNAKES.
Question you ask yourself a lot: Why did I say that?
Religion: Christian
Siblings: 2 brothers
Time I wake up: 7 a.m. (Time I get up is another story...)
Unnatural hair color: Used to be a blondie. Well, sort of. I overbleached and the hairdresser was unable to get any other color to "stick".
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: cabbage (blech)
Worst habit: Changing my mind. Although, now that I think about it, that's a good thing. Then again...
X-rays?: Again, too many to mention.
Yummy food I make: Brownies (um, those who previewed my book, you knew that was coming, didn't you?
Zaniest trait: Again, I asked hubby. Apparently my degree of zanyness is so high, he can't just pick out one.

I tag Camy.

4 comments:

Chaos-Jamie said...

LOL! I asked my husband too. Zaniest???? I think we could have some good laughs. You're going to Dallas, right?

I freaked when I got tagged, but then I realized it was a lot less time to do the meme than to write like I normally do. Of course it came on top of my 100 things. Can you say redundant? Me! Me! Let's talk about ME!

Camy Tang said...

BRAT!!!
Camy

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Camy! I'm with you on the cleaning toilets! Not fun! Isn't that what you have kids for???

Georgiana Daniels said...

I have my daughter do the toilets. Tee hee hee.