Saturday, July 27, 2013

Spent a few days in the hospital recently. A week or so later, I came home to find this Kate Spade bag on my pillow, along with a sweet note from my oldest daughter ~ a college girl who's working retail this summer ~ telling me I deserved it. So not true! But I accepted her generous gift anyway :)

It's probably meant for special occasions, this bag with its supple leather and fancy bow, but I chose to wear it today with a maxi skirt, cotton top, and beaded flip-flops. Just because.

Here's to a beachy weekend, my friends ... wherever you are.




4 comments:

Betsy said...

Love the bag. Hope you are all better. :)

Julie Carobini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Carobini said...

Thanks, Betsy! I'm better and plan to write about the experience soon.

Coach Sheryl said...

Yup...I'd be wearing this everyday as a reminder of someone's love. So special.