Sunday, December 09, 2012

Merry and Bright

Been trying to find out if I'm on the naughty or nice list, but Santa won't budge. So I guess I'll have to wait and see ... just hoping no coal finds its way to my stocking (unless it has a name like Coach or Dolce Gabbana etched across it, haha).

Not very wintery out here in California. Low 60s and hazy sun, but that's about it. Still, it's not about the weather or dear ol' Saint Nick anyway, is it? With all the busyness, I'm working to keep my mind and heart focused on the One whose birth we celebrate at this time, year after year.

After posting this, we'll be heading to church to worship and pray. He doesn't need us to be there, but oh how we need Him ~ know what I mean?

How do you keep your eyes focused on that faraway star?

No comments: