Thursday, June 07, 2012

My oldest daughter just finished her last high school paper. For-e-vah. Next week she graduates, and I'm excited, but also can't quite believe it. She's my fun, redheaded crazy girl and I'm going to miss seeing that sweet face every day when she moves away to college. So weird that while she grew up, I stayed exactly the same. Haha...

Congratulations to the class of 2012! May you set the bar high ... but not so high that you forget to laugh a lot. It's good medicine, they say.

2 comments:

Dan Navarro said...

In speaking of your dear daughter Angela, leaving the nest for college this year, you wrote:

"So weird that while she grew up, I stayed exactly the same. Haha..."

Let someone who doesn't know you personally laugh at that. Let 'em guffaw. You, Julie, are as beautiful today as you were at your own graduation, those several (we won't say how many) years ago.

"While Angela grew up, you remained the same?" No, you got better. And you're getting better still. You are the REAL Angel.

Dan Navarro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.