Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Started off the morning with a lovely interview with Stacey Stone of 99.1 FM in Zarapeth, New Jersey. Last December, during a sad time for us in Pennsylvania, we decided to get away for a day and drove to NJ. From there we grabbed a train into NYC to see the lights, sounds and excitement that winter in NY can bring: ice skating in Rockefeller Center, "dirty dogs" from a street vendor, searching for Eleanor at the Plaza, etc., etc. Needless to say, I've got a soft spot for that area of the country. (By the way, a week after our visit, NYC had a record snowfall that stopped the city *cold*! You may have read about it.)

Anyway, now I'm back to writing. This is a photo of a surf museum up north ~ isn't she pretty? Hey, don't judge me. Those are the kinds of museums we have here in California! ;-)

Updated at 1:04 pm:
I'm guest blogging today at Peg Phifer's blog and I think you'll REALLY enjoy it. I talk about elephant seals, the Hearst Castle, and the bright blue California coast. Lots of photos too! Leave a comment and you could win Fade to Blue.

Have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are ...

No comments: