Wednesday, July 05, 2006

For My Writing Compadres

Happy day after the 4th!

Today I'm working on an article assignment, and two book proposals, in between shuttling kids here and there, and of course, sitting on the beach--(at least, I'm wishing for that last one). Hope your summer's a blessed mix of fun and productivity!

Here's a note for you from my friend, writer Camy Tang:

"I'm having a Story Sensei Summer Sale - A writers' summer event! From now until July 15th, I will be holding a fabulous contest for my Story Sensei critique service. I will draw the names of TWO lucky winners! They will each receive:

A free synopsis critique – up to 10 pages single-spaced, a $40 value! AND

A coupon for 25% OFF any manuscript critique – whether full or partial manuscript, any number of words. For a 100,000 word manuscript, that's a savings of $250!

In addition, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS will receive a 10% OFF coupon for any service, whether synopsis, query letter, or manuscript critique (full or partial). For a 100,000 word manuscript, that's a savings of $100, just for entering. Go to my Story Sensei blog and post a comment to enter the contest! http://storysensei.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Julie!
Camy